Full error name: “Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources“
May 4, 2023
The reason you receive this error can be related to the permission of your user, or something a little bit more complex in the code.
Remember that you can always read errors in your Nembol product.
The error is often due to insufficient permissions attributed in your WordPress to the user you used to login with Nembol.
Here is how to solve it:
- Visit your user admin area at WooCommerce.
- Check the permissions of the user you used to log in with Nembol. Users can have different roles and not all roles can publish products – See the screenshot below
- Make sure you have “Administrator” or “Shop Manager” role.
- “Administrator” and “Shop manager” roles have permission to publish products and will not incur in the “Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources” error.
- “Editor” role will work to log in with Nembol, but is one of the roles that will return the error “Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources”.