How to connect PrestaShop to Nembol
To connect your PrestaShop store to Nembol:
- Access (with an admin user credentials) to PrestaShop
- Once logged, go to “Configure”
- Hover on “Advanced Parameters”
- Click “Webservice”
4. In the upper right corner of the page, click on “Add a new webservice key“
5. Pick or generate a 32 character numeric code (to paste into Nembol later)
9. Grant resource permissions > pick each of them to make sure Nembol has full permission
10. In configuration > habilitate the webservice key you’ve generated before
Now you’re ready to connect PrestaShop to Nembol:
- Access Nembol Channels tab.
- Click on log-in next to the Prestashop icon.
- Paste the numeric webservice key in the blank.
- Paste the URL of your PrestaShop homepage (if you’re using an SSL certificate, add https:// at the beginning of your website domain) and the web service key, then save it.
You will access PrestaShop settings in Nembol at the end of your login process, or anytime you want by clicking the “settings” button next to the PrestaShop channel bar.
You can set: Publish settings, Import settings.
At this stage,
the integration with PrestaShop has limited features: currently, you can only import from and export to PrestaShop. Synchronization functions are not currently available.
Moreover, listing on PrestaShop can be challenging due to the diverse customizations that can be applied to many PrestaShop websites. At the moment, we don't offer complete integration to PrestaShop websites beyond those running with default options