How to create products in Nembol
To create a product in Nembol, please follow the following steps:
- Open your Products tab
- Click on “+Add new” button in your top right corner – See the first screenshot
- You will be redirected to the Product editor
- Go ahead and fill the title, description, add images, set the price, add quantity, tags, codes, and so on.
Please note: Different channels may have different requirements for the listings on sale. For example, Etsy doesn't allow to publish products with 0 as quantity, eBay has a limitation length for titles, and so on. Be sure your newly created listings comply with the requirements of the channels you wish to list them later on.
How to create product templates in Nembol
You can use the product you just created as a template for your further products.
- Just save it as Draft by clicking on the “Save” grey icon – See the screenshot below
- In your Products tab you will see it marked as “Unpulished”
- Select this product
- Click “Actions”
- Duplicate this product – Read here how to Duplicate in Nembol
- Now you can edit it with adding, changing, adjusting info with the next product information