How to connect WooCommerce to Nembol
To connect your WooCommerce store to Nembol:
- Access the Nembol Channels tab
- Click on the login button next to the WooCommerce icon
- Add your store URL to get redirected to WooCommerce
- Log in with your WooCommerce credentials
- Click on “Approve” to grant access to Nembol
- Once done, you’ll be automatically redirected back to the Nembol Channel tab to setup your settings.
WooCommerce settings setup
You will access WooCommerce settings in Nembol at the end of your login process, or anytime you want by clicking the grey gear icon in the WooCommerce’s channel bar.
You can set: Quantity sync settings, Publish settings, Import settings.
Quantity sync from WooCommerce
Turn it “ON” if you wish to receive stock updates from WooCommerce upon the sale.
With this setup when you get an order in WooCommerce, this order will be communicated to Nembol: your quantity will be updated in Nembol, and in other connected channels.
Turn it “OFF” if you don’t wish to receive stock updates upon the sale from WooCommerce.
Edit from Nembol
Turn it “ON” if you wish to edit your listings details from Nembol centrally, and have those edits spread on your corresponding WooCommerce listings.
With this setup when you edit a listing in Nembol: change description, edit title, tags, or pictures, and click save, — those edits will update your WooCommerce listing.
Turn it “OFF” if you don’t wish to update your WooCommerce listings from Nembol.
List to WooCommerce
Choose category and product status you wish Nembol to bulk publish your products.
Nembol can list in a specific WooCommerce category, we advise to pick a category, list there all products belonging to it, then come back into settings, change category, and list another bulk of products.
Categories can also be easily reassigned later in WooCommerce.
Nembol allows you to choose also the product status in WooCommerce. This too can be changed later in WooCommerce.
Import from WooCommerce
Choose the Product Category from which you wish to import your listings from WooCommerce into Nembol.
You can import your products from WooCommerce to Nembol with their full HTML descriptions. This is useful if:
- You wish to have a better formatted descriptions in other channels such as Shopify or eBay
- Nembol automatically extracts correctly formatted HTML bullets from descriptions to fill Amazon bullets
Once your products were imported without HTML, this cannot be undone, unless you delete all products from Nembol and import them again. This will break any inventory sync you may have set in the meantime.