Nembol currently does not associate a picture with a specific product variant, meaning that all your products images get transferred, but don’t get automatically show up when you select a specific variation.
However, you can still use Nembol to bulk list on eBay and associate each image later when already on your shop.
Let’s discover how:
- Access your eBay store
- Go to the revise page for the active listings
- Then click on the EDIT button next to the product
- Click on edit in the variation section
5. Click on edit again next to the “Attributes and options” you’ve selected
6. Select all variations and proceed > scroll down to add variation photos
7. Now add images per variants
8. Don’t forget to save!