Article latest update: December 26, 2023
How to connect TikTok to Nembol
In this article, you will find the instructions to connect your TikTok account to Nembol.
Please note that TikTok launched its e-commerce functions and connectors recently compared to other main marketplaces and e-commerce channels, please take the time to read the tutorial below, report to our support any exceptions you may find, and please take advantage of Nembol free trial to test before subscribing to any Nembol paid plan.
Nembol integrates with TikTok Shop USA exclusively at this time. Sellers with businesses in other countries please stay tuned for future releases.
Let's connect your TikTok Shop to Nembol
- Make sure you’re logged in to your TikTok Seller Center in the same browser you are using with Nembol.
- Go to the Channels Tab in Nembol.
- Click on the big + button, top left, near the Channels title, a list of available channels will appear beneath.
- Find TikTok Shop, and click on it. This will bring you to a TikTok-hosted Web page where you’ll be asked to confirm you are a US-based business. Click “Next“.
- You will be connected on yet a second TikTok-hosted page in which you’ll login with your TikTok Business account credentials. Note that Nembol never gets to see your TikTok Business password.
- As soon as you granted the necessary permission to Nembol App, you’ll be lead back to Nembol Channels tab, now with TikTok connected, ready to check your TikTok-Nembol settings.
- Let’s setup now!
Step 1: Start from your Nembol account’s Channels tab. Click the + button, then choose TikTok Shop.
Step 2: Confirm you are a US business, and click “Next”.
Step 3: Login to TikTok Seller Center with your TikTok business account owner credentials.
TikTok settings within Nembol - setup guide
Screenshot 4: How TikTok settings look like inside Nembol.
Publish to TikTok Shop
You can select in which of your TikTok shops you wish to list your products published via Nembol.
You can select in which of your TikTok warehouses you wish to tag the stock of products you publish via Nembol.
When you list from Nembol to TikTok Shop, you must select a warehouse to which the system will assign products listed subsequently. Look for the Warehouse field in TikTok Shop settings in Nembol. You can change this warehouse for subsequent bulks of products.
When you import products from TikTok Shop to Nembol, in case variations of the same product are allocated in different warehouses, only the warehouse associated with the first imported variation will be considered when importing to Nembol. Note: this situation could create complications during future edits of the product.
Additional note about Nembol and TikTok Shop
- Listings will be assigned to a TikTok Shop category in an automatic fashion, based on the keywords you provide in the Category field of each product in Nembol. If you type in the Category field the exact name of a category, the listing will be published on TikTok Shop under that exact category. If you type nothing in the category field, the listing will be categorized based on keywords found in the title. Therefore, if you want to modify the assigned category, you should add or edit keywords in the Category field.
- Limited to products with variations, syncing inventory across TikTok via Nembol, from any channel, works only if each variation has a unique SKU code.
- While listing to TikTok, you should hence make sure that SKU codes are present in your products on Nembol before listing to TikTok, or otherwise you should add them soon after.
- If you import from TikTok to Nembol a product with variations without SKU codes, Nembol will automatically generate an automatic SKU code per each variant.
- The latter is a courtesy function, provided by Nembol. We advise that each sellers fixes their SKU codes autonomously before importing from TikTok to Nembol, possibly using factory-provides SKU codes. Read in our blog what is a SKU code and why it is important.
TikTok Shop requirements
Currently, it is necessary to include the product weight and dimensions to publish on TikTok Shop across most of the categories. In case you didn’t provide this information, your product will not be listed.
To verify if a field is required by TikTok Shop while listing with Nembol, open the product within your Seller Center and try editing it. Or otherwise create a new test listing inside TikTok Shop Seller Center.
Currently, ‘Jewelry’ is a restricted category on TikTok Shop. Restricted categories may change from time to time, and of course vary by channel. You may double check restricted categories, and their requirements, at any time, insideTikTok Shop Seller Academy.
TikTok supporting resources
TikTok strives to help sellers succeed on TikTok shop. Towards this goal, they maintain a TikTok Academy, where sellers can, in their own words “Learn how to boost sales and increase brand awareness as an e-commerce business and creator“.
Among important resources, read how to use TikTok Seller Center, you may have to be logged in to TikTok as a Business to access these pages.
We will produce more content in the weeks to come. For any needs, don’t hesitate to contact our Support team, clicking the chat button at the bottom right of each page of any Nembol website and app.