Full error name: “Error #100 Missing Permission”; #200 Missing Permission
May 09, 2023
#100 Missing Permission
Many of our users are experiencing an error called #100 Missing Permission when trying to log in to Meta Commerce through Nembol.
Facebook is deploying the new service internationally and its rules differ country by country.
According to other users experiences, the causes could be:
- Your business is not a Verified Business on Facebook
- You are not an admin of any Facebook Shop
- You are not an admin of any Facebook Catalog
- You are not an admin of any Facebook Page or Instagram account
- Your business is located in a country not yet fully served by Facebook Commerce solutions (e.g. Europe)
We can’t provide a definitive solution for this issue at the moment. This is not due to us, but to Facebook. We are really sorry for your discomfort.
Please make sure to solve all the causes above, contact Meta support for any doubts.
#200 Missing Permission
Error code 200 means permission required in Nembol for accessing a FB page is either not (fully) granted or has been revoked by Facebook.