Complete error message: Your eBay Business Policies are incomplete or outdated. Please update them. Please enter a valid postal code. Error code: 737
In order to use Nembol, you need to:
1. Be opted-in for Business Policies on eBay
Some users don’t use business policies on eBay. Unfortunately, their use is mandatory if you want to use Nembol to list on eBay.
To find your eBay business policies:
- access to your Account Settings (on the high left corner of the page)
- in the Selling link list > pick “Business Policies” to access your policies backend.
2. Use a flat shipping policy or a calculated shipping policy
To list on eBay you need to use a shipping policy.
If you use calculated shipping, make sure:
- your products have weight and dimension,
- to provide your inventory Postal Code
3. Use update your business policies
After connecting your eBay account to Nembol, you need to update your business policies. To update a policy you need to:
- Access your eBay policy manager
- Identify the 3 policies you want to use as default on Nembol.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the first one. You will open the Policy editor. Here you can change some detail on your policy, or simply click on “Save”.
By saving, you will update your policy (make sure the update is completed by looking at the status “updated successfully”).
- Repeat for all 3 policies (shipping, returns, payments).
Once done, go back to Nembol and select them in your eBay settings:
- Open Nembol and access the Channel tab
- Click on the setting button next to the eBay icon > and select “list to eBay settings
- Select one of your policies of each kind: Payments Shipping Returns Save your setting.
- Remember to save.
4. Relist your products
Now that you have finished to set your eBay business policies, you can relist your products on eBay by opening the products in error and clicking on save to retry the publication.
In this way, you’ll be able to list products and have the inventory in syn