Full error name: “Facebook Shops wrong Catalog“
April 22, 2023
You have probably added the wrong Business Page at the beginning of the setup process.
Connect the right Catalog:
- Remove your currently connected Page.
- Connect the correct one.
Here you can read a detailed step-by-step guide with pictures ->
In short. First thing to do is to clear the connection with Facebook.
- Disconnect Meta Commerce from Nembol.
- Go to your Facebook Personal Profile.
- Go to your Settings and Privacy > Settings.
- Scroll down the left menu and select “Business Integrations”
- Remove Nembol.
Once done, let’s add the correct Catalog. Go back to app.nembol.com and:
- Click on login next to Meta Commerce.
- You will be taken to Facebook. Click on “Continue as + your Name”
- Click on “View Access”
- By ticking them on, associate only the Business Page for which you want to use Nembol with.
- Click on continue.
- Confirm, and all is done.