Easy Website setup checklist - tutorial
This ecommerce Website needs only a few clicks and information to be set up at best, but you can skip any to be faster and lighter and Easy Website will work just fine, although less refined.
How to Activate Easy Website
Fill general information
To customize your Easy Website, add:
- The name of the store
- Custom email address to associate with your Easy Website
- A brief description of your brand
- The URL images of your logo and header
- You can also place Google a map if you have a physical store.
- Connect Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter to improve your social selling strategy
- Type your business telephone number to connect to WhatsApp and Telegram, and start your Chat Commerce business
Connect Easy Website to your custom domain
For sellers who already own a custom domain, it is possible to connect the domain.
To do so, you need to:
- Access Nembol Easy Website
- Turn “On” your Easy Website (if you haven’t done yet)
- Scroll down to “Custom Domain”
- Change the following records Point the A record to Easy Website IP address: 220.127.116.11 (if needed, change the Host name to the @ symbol)
- Delete any other A records on the domain if there are any present
- Point the CNAME record with the name “www” mynembol.com
Done. Your ecommerce Website will automatically feature all products you have in Nembol, filtered into your own categories, and linked to each channel where you’ve listed each of them. Your logo, name, and custom domain will represent your brand at best.