Full error name: “Nembol doesn’t ask which business account it should list to“
May 5, 2023
After you connected Meta Commerce to Nembol, the settings open and you should see the option to select a Facebook Catalog – See the screenshot.
It may happen that you can’t see the Catalog you want Nembol to list on. That’s because you need to remove the current Facebook Business Account from Nembol and add a new one.
Remove the current Facebook Business Account
- Go to Channels tab
- Disconnect Meta Commerce channel from Nembol. Click on red “X” button next to Meta icon.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Open your Settings (in the top right corner, click on the dropdown menu -> Settings and Privacy.
- Scroll down the left menu and select “Business Integrations” – See the first screenshot below.
- Remove Nembol (this will let you choose a new catalog to import from) – See the second screenshot below.
Connect the correct Catalog to your Nembol account
- Click on “Login” next to Meta Commerce.
- You will be taken to Facebook.
- Click on “Continue as yourName” – See the first screenshot below.
- Click on “Manage Authorizations” – See the second screenshot below.
- Select only ONE business page. It should have the Catalog on which you want to list products – See the third screenshot below.
- Leave “Manage your product catalogs” ON.
- You will be taken back to Nembol.
- Once in Nembol, select the right Catalog.
- Save changes.