Table of content
Follow those steps to connect your Amazon store to Nembol
Here below you will find the instructions to connect your Amazon account to Nembol. Be aware that:
- Nembol works with every local Amazon venue
- Nembol doesn’t integrate with Amazon Handmade
- Nembol doesn’t integrate with Amazon FBA
- You need to be a Pro Seller to connect any app to Amazon
- You can use Nembol as barcode-exempted, but you still need SKUs and Node-IDs
- At the end of the article, you can find useful resources about Nembol & Amazon (or click this link)
Step 1: Set-upThe first steps are really easy:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Amazon Seller Central with the same browser that you are using with Nembol.
- Go to the Channels Tab in Nembol.
- Click on the “Login” button next to Amazon to start the setup.
Does login fail?
- Make sure you have a Pro seller account.
- Make sure to have at least one product listed and active in your Seller Central.
Step 3: Authorize NembolOnce you have clicked on Proceed, a new window will open. You will be redirected to your Seller Central. Authorize Nembol and click on Confirm.
If you have multiple Merchants, you will be asked to pick one. Select your main Marketplace as well.